John Baumann, Amazing Inspirational Speaker WJSHTHPD*
*who just so happens to have Parkinson’s disease
I would be honored to be your chosen to speak at your event or to your employees.
VIEW MY YouTubes at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMJ2YHMcp8PSZ0aQU6SifQ
I have recently written a chapter in the downloadable book, “The Power of Mentorship,” that I will provide to you at NO cost. Just email me requesting the book and I will reply back with it attached. No strings attached. JohnDecideSuccess@gmail.com
“John Baumann has been living with Parkinson’s since being diagnosed in 2002. He has built a presence within the Parkinson’s community and associations as a trustworthy keynote speaker and inspiring leader. John has the patient perspective and he can clearly communicate with others, leaving them with more understanding and hope. John is a living example of how attitude, diet and exercise can have a positive effect on the symptoms of Parkinson’s. He also wrote a book to assist others in creating their Own Personal Success Plan entitled: Decide Success.”
• John has been the Keynote Speaker at dozens of Symposiums for hospitals, medical personnel, caregivers and patients with rave reviews bringing humor, insights, and inspiring stories of personal experiences.
• John has learned to live his life to the fullest with Parkinson’s disease for over 12 years and is healthier now (on all levels) than he has ever been.
• John relates, on a personal level, with professional caregivers (a former E.M.T.), family caregivers (daughter with CP) and, of course, patients (Parkinson’s Proud since 2002).
• John provides the attendees with the following Tangible Takeaways:
(1) The realization that, despite whatever the disease, we are the same person as we have always been (maybe better for the additional life perspective) and that the disease does not define who we are.
(2) The awareness that each of us still has the power, to a great extent, to determine the course of the disease, if we choose to exercise that power.
(3) A better understanding of the emotional rollercoaster that we each go through and how to soften the curves, moving toward a “Get Over It” mentality more quickly.
(4) How to create a Plan (with Daily Action Steps) to slow, if not reverse, the symptoms of the disease, including forming your own “tribe.”
(5)Getting to the point where you actually Embrace Adversity and Reclaim your Positive Perspective.
(6) Believe that some how, some way the disease is “For the Best” and have Faith that you will “Find your Purpose.”
“Thank you for the inspiring talk presented to the US WorldMeds team in Orlando. I walked away knowing I just heard one of the best motivational presentations I had a chance to be part of since I have been in Pharma industry (20 years)!” Best, Glenn Esgro – VP of Managed Markets / US Worldmeds, LLC (October 2013)
“You are the real deal.” – former Congressman Romano L. Mazzoli (October 2013)
“I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed you, your presentation and Bernadette and Oliver! Nothing but praise coming in: ‘best keynote speaker we’ve ever had, etc.,etc.’ You shared a lot of love this weekend in Milwaukee, John!” – Vicki Conte, Program Manager, Department of Neurology, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin (September 2013).
Member, National Speakers Association
Author, DECIDE SUCCESS and Courageous Stories of Inspiration
Faculty, University of Louisville
Commentator, CNN Headline News
John has made presentations with amazing reviews, among other places, in Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Burlington (VT), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Edison (NJ), Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Louisville, Miami, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Desert (CA), Philadelphia, Phoenix, Regina (Canada), Rochester (NY), Sioux Falls (SD), St. Louis, St. Thomas (VI), San Juan (PR), Santa Fe, Tulsa, Utica (NY), and will be speaking at the World Parkinson Congress with an estimated 6,000 delegates in Montreal in October. John is married to Bernadette, who often appears with John, to speak on being an “icare partner” and their exercise/nutrition regime.